1. The Seventh Seal(1957) - Ingmar Bergman
Paths of Glory (1957) - Stanley Kubrick
3. Vertigo (1958) - Alfred Hitchcock
4) Night Of the Hunter(1955) - Charles Laughton
5) Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
6) Seven Samurai (1954) - Akira Kurosawa
P.s Unfortunately I haven't seen Rashomon which is widely recognized as the reason the Oscar's have a best Foreign film category, sorry for this over site but after I see it I swear I'll update this list too a top 10.
Agree, Disagree, or spot a spelling error; feel free to leave a comment below.